Great Lakes Green Products is a one stop shop of for all your water treatment needs. Our product design team is led by a master plumber and water treatment specialist who has hand-picked the best water treatment manufacturers to work with. We want the best system for your home. We have chosen Sterling Water Treatment to help us reach that goal.
Our preferred Certified installers are trained to design a customized system using high quality products to fit your unique project. We have developed a painless water sample process with complimentary water sample bottles.
- Yellow, orange, or dingy water
- Dirt or organic materials in water - fine particles of sand, scale, clay, and rust
- Sediment Build Up (turbidity - fine particles of sand, scale, clay, and rust)
- Chalky white residue on faucets, fixtures, and appliances
- Dingy laundry
- Dry skin and brittle hair
- Salty metallic taste
- Spotty dishes'
- Iron or rust staining
- Rotten eggs
- Miscellaneous municipal contaminants
- Low water pressure
- Malfunctioning faucets, fixtures and appliances
- Costly repairs
- Fish like taste
Health and Safety
- Industrial Runoff
Factory Certified Testing
Great Lakes Green Products will customize a solution to eradicate your specific water
problems. You never buy too much or too little of a system.
Our standard test includes Hardness, Iron, pH, Manganese, Tannin, and TDS. Additional testing is available upon request.
- Have a 10 year limited warranty
- Hundreds of customizable systems and filters
- Our manufacturer has been a trusted water treatment source since 1934
Ask about their free in-home water test.
Note: For this installer there is a 50 mile service radius.
End Your Water Problems Today -
"*" indicates required fields